We actively promote equality and diversity, striving to provide a working environment that is free from any form of discrimination and is a safe place where all individuals are valued and treated fairly.
We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in all our employment practices and all groups have equal access training and promotion opportunities.
FAS is committed to creating a culture that promotes equality and embraces diversity in all its functions as both an employer and a service provider to our clients and professional connections.
To achieve this, we operate in accordance with these values:
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity at all times
- Challenge discriminatory behaviour and practice
- Recognise and embrace diversity
- Ensure equal and easy access to services
- Ensure equal access to employment and development opportunities
- Consult and engage with staff, clients and professional introducers to ensure that the employment and services we provide meet their needs
At FAS we take a zero tolerance approach to all forms of discrimination, harassment and victimisation towards anyone we come into contact with.