As Independent Financial Advisers we are totally independent of any financial institution. We are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are not members of a network or partly-owned by an insurance company. This ensures our advice is truly impartial and unbiased.
Our duty is to act for our clients in the financial services marketplace. This duty requires us to ensure that the advice we give and any product we recommend is the best suited to a client’s particular circumstances.
We tailor advice to the needs of individuals and businesses. We do not sell products, but instead prefer to forge long term relationships with clients built on trust and understanding. We provide a high level of service, not only at the outset of a relationship but on an ongoing basis, with regular reviews and newsletters.
- To begin with we will meet with you to discuss your current financial needs and plans for the future, at which time we take details of any existing arrangements you have.
- Provided you are happy for us to act as your Adviser, we will ask you to give us permission to request further information on current policies, whilst at the same time transferring their servicing from any other financial adviser to us.
- We will then carry out a full review of your existing investments, pensions and any other arrangements you may have to ensure that they are performing satisfactorily and are meeting your requirements.
- Further meetings can then be arranged to discuss our findings in detail and to make suitable recommendations for any changes that may need to be made. At the same time, we can talk to you about possible future investments, retirement provision or any other area that may be of interest to you.
- You will be provided with a detailed report confirming our discussion and we will put forward recommendations for any alterations, improvements or new policies that we believe you require.
- We then process any applications on your behalf and our team of experienced paraplanners and administrators will make sure everything progresses smoothly whilst keeping you updated.
- We conduct regular reviews which can be reported in writing or during a meeting. We also look after behind the scenes administration in connection with the servicing of your financial affairs and by dealing with your arrangements we can take much of the administrative burden away from you.