Long Term Care planning is an area that needs to be dealt with in a considerate and sensitive manner and one which requires specialist financial advice.
Over the years, we have acquired the expertise in dealing with elderly clients who have needed specialist advice on Long Term Care solutions by working closely with them, their family members and friends. We understand and appreciate the emotional stress surrounding the care of a loved one and the financial worry of funding the cost of Long Term Care that can deplete assets and reduce any inheritance.
Whether you are concerned about paying the cost of Long Term Care fees in the future or need to pay for fees now, at FAS we can offer you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your affairs are being looked after by experienced and qualified caring advisers.
Within our Long Term Care service, we cover the following areas:
- Advice on eligibility for State benefits
- Advice on meeting the cost of care
- Identify the best way to fund care
- Importance of Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Trust, Tax & Estate Planning
- Protecting your assets for your family
- Investment advice
- Continuing reviews and advice each year
We can work with you and your family to ensure that your needs are met at the outset and during the years ahead.