Whether you are looking to arrange your first pension, transfer a pension from one provider to another or about to retire, FAS can offer you comprehensive retirement planning advice.
Our highly qualified and competent advisers are able to advise you on all aspects of pension planning and FAS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to advise on pension transfers.
The main objective of any retirement plan is the provision of sufficient income in retirement. There are many factors that can influence this outcome – it is not just about saving into a pension.
A pre-retirement discussion will enable us to advise you of your options for the future. We will talk to you about your aspirations for retirement and potential timescale. By making informed decisions regarding savings and investments, as well as pension arrangements, we can help you to structure your financial affairs so that you can retire as early as possible.
If you are about to retire, we can help you decide how you should draw your pension benefits and if required, structure any investment income to supplement your benefits. We will then review your arrangements regularly to make sure they continue to meet your requirements.
Just some of the features of our service include:
- Impartial advice on your retirement options
- Advice on individual plans, self invested plans (SIPPs) and employment pensions
- Advice on transferring pensions to alternative providers to improve growth and reduce costs
- Information and advice on all retirement income products including Drawdown
- An ongoing review service to make sure your pension arrangements continue to meet your needs
For more information on our retirement planning service, please get in touch. We can help you plan for your future…